Inland Marine Contractors Equipment

Inland Marine Contractors’ Equipment coverage is specifically designed to cover machinery, equipment and tools used by a range of mobile equipment operations. Equipment loss can put a hold on construction projects. Loss can occur from weather, theft and transit, to damage from less experienced machine operators.

What does an Inland Marine Contractors Equipment policy cover?

Policies can cover a wide array of needs of the insured. Various coverage types are available to businesses of all sizes and are tailored to meet the needs of each employer. Coverage can include:

  • Contractor tools and mobile equipment
  • Small tools coverage
  • Spare parts and fuel
  • Rental reimbursement
  • Loss of business income

What businesses need this type of coverage?

  • General contractors
  • Real estate developers
  • Septic Installers
  • Well Drillers
  • Businesses that utilize mobile equipment
  • Other specialty trade contractors

Why we are different

With so many inland marine policy forms available. It is important to discuss your needs with an agent. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business. In working with our team, we work with you to properly structure your inland marine policy to your business’s needs.

Contact us today, and we'll help you protect what matters most.